Welcome to a Day in the Life of Me!
I have decided to start this blog because I have a lot of things going on in my life right now (good and bad) and some of those things I feel like I can’t share with anyone I know personally. That’s why I love the idea of writing a blog because I can share my day with people all around the world without them knowing me, so I won’t be judged for what I say. This is one of the reasons why I have decided to write this blog anonymously.
My hope for this blog is that I share what happened in my day and hopefully you can share what happened in your day in the comments. Therefore we can all help each other. You can comment anonymously too if you like or you can share your name – but please do what you feel comfortable with.
Although I am writing anonymously, I can share some information about me with you.
- I am a teenage girl
- I live in England by the sea
- I love writing and aspire to be an author when I am older.
- I love reading books. I always have a book on me at all times. My favourite genres are fantasy and contemporary/realistic fiction.
- I enjoy listening to music. My parents brought me up to like the same styles of music as they do.
- I bake frequently and most of the time I bring what I baked into school for my tutor group to eat.
I have to go now, but thank you for reading this blog post. It means a lot to me.
Until next time, goodbye.