Welcome Back To A Day In The Life Of The Anonymous Me,
As you will know from my post called Taking A Break, I have had a pretty bad week. I lost someone I cared about and therefore I haven’t been blogging this week. In this post I usually do a rundown of my week, but this week I really don’t want to do that. Instead I want to have a chat with you all. Here it goes…
First of all I would like to say thank you for a few reasons:
(1) Thank you for all your kind and caring comments on my last post. They brought a bit of happiness into week and I really needed that. I love you all and I really apprieciate you understanding I needed a break from blogging.
(2) Thank you for 50 followers on here! When I started blogging, I blogged because I needed to share my thoughts to someone and I never had a follower goal that I wanted to reach. I still don’t now, but I can’t believe that over 50 people want to read my words. It means so much and I feel like I am part of a family on here.
(3) Thank you for 170 followers on Instagram! I love talking to you all on there and seeing your amazing pictures. My Instagram is @anonymous.teen.blog if you want to follow me.
Now for some notifications:
(1) In my previous post I told you that this week I might be a bit slack replying to messages, but I have replied to them all now. If you would like to have a chat, then you can email me (email@example.com ) or you can follow me on Instagram. I also have Twitter. You can find out more about how to contact me on my Contact Me page. If you’d like to, please feel free to send a message as I love talking to you all.
(2) The past few days have made me realise that I need to get started on relaunching The Positive Post It Project and I am currently planning lots of exciting things. I am really excited for you to see my plans and keep an eye out as I will be launching it in the very near future.
(3) I have a new outro to my blog. If I have left a comment on your blog or replied to your comment on one of my posts you will know that I always put ‘Happy Blogging!xx’ at the end of the comment. I thought that happy blogging would fit into my posts really well, so therefore that is my new outro.
(4) I am back from my break and I will be posting as regularly as possible.
Today is the International Day Of Happiness, so I would love to know two reasons why you are happy today. I am happy because I am just about to go and see my Grandad and I only have four more days left at school before the Easter Holidays!
That’s all I can think of to mention, so there is only one thing left to say…
Happy Blogging! xx