Welcome Back To A Day In The Life Of The Anonymous Me,
Today I am collaborating with Millie and we are going to be sharing with you some things to bake this Christmas. Make sure you head over to her blog after you’ve read this post to see her lovely post.
In my post I am going to be sharing with you how to make some super easy mince pies.
You Will Need:
- Sweet Shortcrust Pastry
- Mince Meat
- Sprinkling Of Flour
- Baking Tray
- Rolling Pin
- Circular Biscuit Cutter
- Star Biscuit Cutter
(1) Roll out your pastry onto your worktop that is lightly dusted with flour. Ensure that your rolling pin is also lightly sprinkled with flour.
(2) Take your circular biscuit cutter and cut out your pastry, which will form the mince pie casing.
(3) Line your baking trays with these circles that you’ve just cut out.
(4) Next you need to fill your cases half full with the mince meat.
(5) Then using your left over pastry, use your star cutters to cut out stars for the top the pies.
(6) You want to place the stars on the top of the mince meat.
(7) Place your pies into the oven and bake for the amount of time and heat it specifies on the pastry packet.
(8) Et voila! Now all you need to do is share them with your loved ones…or yourself!!
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have fun recreating these this Christmas. Do send me your pictures if you make any. Make sure you go check out Millie’s post on her wonderful blog. Also, let me know in the comments what your favourite Christmas snack/ food is.
Happy Blogging! xx